Free State of Australia
Interim Parliament House
65 Henry Street
WERRIS CREEK 2341
The Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia provides the following “Without Prejudice”.
Information within should not be taken as legal advice or otherwise.
Introductory to Free State of Australia
1. The Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia (Religious State) created and established with the Humble Blessing of Almighty GOD throughout the Commonwealth of Australia and its Territories.
2. Free State of Australia (FSA) a constituted union of free People under the Universal Law of Almighty GOD, inter alia with the Free State of Australia Constitution Act 2011(the “Act”), the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1st January 1901 inter alia with the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 (United Kingdom) (63 & 64 Vict.) (Ch 12) inter alia with the Great Charters of England, the Universal Declarations of Human, Civil and Political Rights, International Law and Treaties where not contrary to the Universal Law of Almighty GOD, and the Free State of Australia Constitution Act 2011 (the “Act”).
3. FSA is a non-
4. FSA is the “Way” and the “Future” to a DIRECT DEMOCRACY where no law is possible
without the precise will of
the People, and where each law always remains at the discretion of the People.
5. FSA is a Constitutional System of governance, with the Monarch of the United Kingdom
of Great Britain…defender
of the faith as it’s sovereign by Oath of Coronation to protect and serve the People.
6. FSA is a Common Law Jurisdiction where no person is judged without a trial by jury of equal peers or by consent is judged by three elected members of the community. However, a person remains innocent until otherwise proven guilty.
7. Becoming a citizen of FSA is to secede from the State or Territory whence you
resided but remain a citizen of the “lawfully constituted” Commonwealth of Australia.
To explain “Lawfully constituted” is difficult for People to under-
stand without first having some understanding of Constitutional law that they could realize the difficulty Australia is now in. In brevity, representatives of the People are NOT legislating within that necessitated by fundament law (Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1
8. A caretaker governance of Elders and Ministers represent citizens of each county.
9. Elections of Elders and Ministers are held each three years where citizens elect a suitable member for the position. However, a Member of Parliament may be removed by a citizens initiated referendum.
10. FSA citizens are no longer bound to laws of other States but subject to the laws of the Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia. However, at all times a citizen must respect the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, the States and Territories.
11. A citizen that continually breaks the laws of the State (FSA) may lose citizenship,
therefore returning to the State
they seceded from. However, a citizen is protected in that before citizenship can be revoked a jury must decide it.
12. Who can become a citizen…any person may apply providing the interviewing committee approves their application. However, an applicant is not denied for past errors but careful consideration is necessary.
13. Seceding…some people may wonder why seceding is necessary. Obviously you cannot
remain in two States.
Once becoming a citizen of the Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia you automatically secede from the State you are in. However, if at any time you decide to return to the State whence you came it is only a matter of completing a form for removal from citizenship.
14. Why the Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia…some people may wonder WHY the need for Free State of Australia. Obviously people asking that question fail to realize the extent of political, bureaucratic and judicial corruption propagating within the Commonwealth of Australia.
15. Fire sale of national assets to foreign interests…Australian national assets
that once secured Australia’s wealth are but diminished with no regard to the Australian
People. Australian’s for too long have relied on and trusted politicians to do right
not realizing that Australian assets are but lost to foreign ownership and control
that which was made possible by the irresponsible governance of the Commonwealth
and the States. The Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia is a union
of free people pursuing to re-
16. The politics…the majority of Australians fail to realize their inherent RIGHTS are being removed. Parliaments throughout Australia hatch thousands of Bills (purported laws) for the purpose of enforced policing and certainty of control by politicians, bureaucrats and the judiciary. In other words, they create laws that control each move people make; what people can lawfully own; what tax people must pay etc all without accountability or where monies are spent.
17. The judiciary…the joke is this organization (the judiciary) believes it has all
rights to the law without any consideration to true justice. Registrar’s, Magistrates
and Judges claim ownership of courts and the law. Australia is a Common Law Jurisdiction
established under a Constitutional System of fundamental law called the Commonwealth
Australia Constitution Act 1st January 1901 inter alia with the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900
(United Kingdom) having the Monarch of the United Kingdom of Great Britain…defender of the faith as the sovereign. This is historical law that remains to this day. Politicians and the judiciary have continually ignored fundamental law preferring to administer under a law of their choice that totally disregards the precise will of the people.
18. Where are our rights…our inherent rights are imbedded in our heritage and secured by Australia’s fundamental law the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution as gazetted at federation. Our representatives within our parliaments must under law relay precisely on the will of the people. They must not by any means vote for legislation not first realized by their constituents…
In other words, they must first canvas whether their constituents agree with proposed Bills before finally voting for approval in law, that is true democracy. Unfortunately, representatives ignore their constituents and vote on party lines, and rarely voting by good conscience in the best interest of the People.
19. The joke is on us…Mr. Howard committed the Coalition to “NO GST” yet we have a GST? Ms Gillard commits Labor to “NO CARBON TAX” yet we have a carbon tax? Where is the precise will of the People? Where is Democracy? Wonder where next?
20. Referendum -
21. A purported power and alleged Local Government…Local Government (Councils) claim
under their purported Act
they are empower to impose a land tax (a rate) and if taxes are not paid they powered to sell your private land for recovery thereof. The judiciaries who enforce the law support Local Government and their claims. These alleged powers are consistently challenged throughout the Commonwealth of Australia. Land Rights co-
you…where are our rights? (Consult FSA before any consideration is taken)
22. Commonwealth of Australia…the Commonwealth of Australia is predominantly a Christian Nation with a Christian Constitution, and whereas supposedly governed under a Constitutional System of governance by caretakers of the People. That no longer is the case, politicians, bureaucrats and the judiciary governs at will, totally ignoring the precise will of the people, and the fundamental law of the land as gazetted 1st January 1901… where is Democracy?
23. Good Government…The Commonwealth of Australia and the States within were federated
as Good Government. Australians are made to believe that Government is our politicians,
the bureaucrats and the judiciary. That is not
case, Government is the People, consider…would there be a government without the People? Would there be a judiciary without the government of the People? That is why we the People have representatives in our parliament to speak our will and no more. Good Government does not exist, we now have despotic governments (rule by tyrants
for self interests) who impose alleged laws by self-
24. The Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia is a “DIRECT DEMOCRACY” where no law is possible without the precise will of the People, and where each law remains at the discretion of the free People.
25. In other words, should the People decide a particular law is not Just, then that law is changed or removed.
26. The Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia is a Common Law Jurisdiction under the Common Law of England, taking in the Great Charters thereof…Magna Carta, Bill of Rights, Habeas Corpus…notwithstanding, the Universal Law of Almighty GOD.
27. The Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia is a non-
28. The Independent Religious State, Free State of Australia is a true Democracy
where government is -
by the People and for the People, and where laws are the paramount will of the People.